Monday, February 28, 2011

A sequel to Swordsman breaking news

 God of Wealth: Hello, everybody. I came back this time just in Wuhan, Wuhan my wife is.
Moderator: This drama hit, what is your evaluation of them do?
Ningcai Shen: No, ah, attitude Nothing changes, father of the people on this not very interested are young people watching.
be dead? or her own say?
Ningcai Shen: Because she is Xi'an, Xi'an to write under.
Moderator: Some people say you are close to the money dispensers? but your role on the Baizhan Tang more interested.
Ningcai Shen: I have interest, but the effort put into this character up to Guo.
Moderator: What did you write the most close to the state?
Ningcai Shen: Most changes Yan-ni is, the rhythm is most comfortable YAO, they all have different good. the performance of different sets which are different, such a set is the color of an individual is.
Moderator: Because you are shooting at them Next, they will, and you learn from? want you to give some advice?
Ningcai Shen: I do not understand performance, I move out of the final proof is not good. They have experience than me, 隔行如隔山.
Moderator: Why do you wish to ask users unparalleled always so unlucky it?
Ningcai Shen: life will be faced with this problem, a girl is very beautiful, very virtuous, but not happy. like a Libra girl She loves the strong, but may be just right and the strong love, I wish the Warriors have never had a firm belief.
Moderator: Do you have more research on the constellations.
Ningcai Shen: No, I am not a new set of constellation then given, but the book after watching the constellations.
Moderator: Is there an actor to play spot something?
Ningcai Shen: Yes, what kind of lines such as how to say it can be said better? such as He may not do the new lines, but lines faster slower, so slow down after the former, so that there will be changes, and some are on-site rehearsal out of his sword.
Moderator: Some people say, , comedy requires experience, technology, the accumulation of a very long time. For example, some are written in beautiful, performed to look good, or is written does not look good, performing to good-looking.
Moderator: users to ask how do you sort out so humorous language? you think it relies on talent?
Ningcai Shen: I think it is to change some common words such as may use a different point of view to produce a comic effect.
Moderator: Are you sensitive? more attention to what is being said?
Ningcai Shen: I am more sensitive.
Moderator: biography Young people will have intimacy the film, I thought of the people born after the 70s, I just really hard to focus after 70 years, interesting idea, and so to write into.
Moderator: This form? < br> Ningcai Shen: series of consecutive, equal to each of a series of integrated, independent of each episode as the story of a continuous episode between each episode, the one I've been doing. Every time the subject is the meaning of the director, he that have more classical tastes.
80, the envy of Han, Guo love with photo can not understand the behavior of
Moderator: One user said, you are 80 years of Internet and media celebrities, like Han, Guo What do you think? you've seen them in anything?
Ningcai Shen: read, I am more envious of Han, his youth did not delay a minute before, wanted to write to become the hottest writers, want to go to drive car so many people in life can not be achieved, as GJM, he likes to stick their photos, I can not understand this behavior, so I do not want to comment on him.
Moderator: private, you know them?
Ningcai Shen: do not know.
Moderator: the difference from the writing point of view, do you think where the difference between them?
Ningcai Shen: Fiction did not say, but the TV series, I think they may not be able written, important experience.
Host: 80 how to write the script sets.
Ningcai Shen: the situation for two days to write a set of good times, the best time to write seven or eight consecutive sets, not time for a long time to write.
Moderator: friends said he worked for a busy, many could not see, can give you email to talk to you?
Ningcai Shen: You can go to download.
Moderator: the impact of piracy on the big do you?
Ningcai Shen: big, but nothing to do with me, piracy is inevitable, you can bite even if the.
Moderator: A lot of people Online Download what you see.
Ningcai Shen: Yes, there are many thousands of downloads.
Moderator: You say the 70's on the target audience, and their pursuit of the spirit you have any opinion? them also grew up watching martial arts.
Ningcai Shen: Everyone has different aspirations, people I do not know me, there are some things that idealism might have the next generation, but not the same form of expression, as me and my know some people sometimes do not work for the money away, like the I have met the writer 80 years, linked to the top of my QQ, I know what he would ask the media people? help me about it? is no secret of their utility, this may be their age and the living area which is already used to it, but I can not accept.
child language often fail
Moderator: We have to find the cooperation?
Ningcai Shen: hard to find two people very much, while competition and the possibility that few, very few writers write good comedy. For example to find sought-after, may also be the level of good, quality may be off . this time not with sufficient, if the time might be a little more better quality.
Moderator: friends say you write so much, how your child's academic performance?
Ningcai Shen: I Chemistry better, the English also, but I often do not pass the language. was in love, I wrote novels, wrote after seeing her on the hair to the Internet, people still see a lot.
Moderator: Did you read financial?
Ningcai Shen: Yes, but I am not suitable for dry, so that the industry needs to be rational, to have talent.
Moderator: Some people say you are the business failure that career change?
Ningcai Shen : some reasons, the biggest reason is that I'm not suited.
Moderator: writing user said he was interested in, hope you can give some writing advice. You can not teach him to write love letters? < br> Ningcai Shen: want to write can write, do not want to have choke choke is not written out, God can do want you to do, this is not science, as some writers, with the impulse, once wrote a . there are some people a lifetime to write, writing is very pious but badly written, this is the tragedy. I think the ability to recognize their own is very important, as I do futures, I know they are not suitable for that line, not done.
Moderator: Is it your own style of writing can be about?
Ningcai Shen: I tried harder than others, love pondering. I will continue to self-reflection, such as the funny, why funny? Why do not funny? I will carefully pondering, a little bit of experience is accumulated, such as wrestling in this place, and do not pay attention or will be here after the wrestling, the experience is the need to accumulate.
Host: One user said adults liked the package, but that four-set a bit too long.
Ningcai Shen: I really like this four episodes, he may be not used, because the front is an episode.
Moderator: A question friends Do you have like to work with actors?
Ningcai Shen: no. I am concerned actors, such as the one I want to write the type of show, this type of setting good, very suitable for someone. If not, there are some actors such as Zhao Wei I also like, may be signed, but even if the co-operation.
Host: user said Annette is not a reflection of your own?
Ningcai Shen: I and he is not a class of people. That is the actor's own portrayal.
Moderator: You and actors have become very good friends?
Ningcai Shen: Yes.
Moderator: It can be said about the next thing you do?
Ningcai Shen: Write a drama is mainly about the generation gap.
how to write a sequel has not given
Moderator: sequel aspect is our greatest concern, hint that this is the sequel?
Ningcai Shen: No, the basic feeling settled, and to discuss which option is still safer, but also something new.
Moderator: There are many reminders you?
Ningcai Shen: No, this one started when the original is not trying to make money, is the producer said let me do what I want to do something, did not say what this thing must be red, just an ideal, including me , the producers and so on.
Moderator: Is not that hard to beat?
Ningcai Shen: This has nothing to do with us, this is not what we say is that the audience said. If the state does not want to do, did not mean to do this. I used to think the what about a sequel released?
Ningcai Shen: There are several options, but you know there are some flaws. If I have a passion for light, actors, directors will not work without enthusiasm, the absence of any one aspect will result in losses.
Moderator: If you make a sequel, then, the actor Are there any changes?
Ningcai Shen: It should not change, because the cooperation is very pleasant.
Moderator: There are reports that you do not like Feng Xiaogang's movie? < br> Ningcai Shen: This is misinformation, then say the.
Moderator: A user said the time is more than any other show out, but the comedy is the need Manman Mo, and 80 set, photographed behind we will have a sense of desperation, so then we leave, a slowly Huanguo Lai.
Moderator : What did you have any choke out?
Ningcai Shen: It will not be written, and sometimes even wrote a semi-set, and the remaining half are not satisfied with the above set is not to write. because sometimes write not go on to write, it will affect the mood behind. emotions is very important when writing a set of no written will affect the mentality behind.
Moderator: David Beckham to learn good friends said.
Ningcai Shen : Yes, a comprehensive physical and moral development, he will own laundry and so on.
Moderator: do you like Stephen Chow and Wang Shuo, you and their works are more things that are not updated?
Ningcai Shen: nothing new thing, both sets of people used may not be comprehensive, we compare the localization.
Moderator: Have you ever thought to be with him?
Ningcai Shen: No, I think with him will be pressure.
Moderator: Favorite Who are the writers? most want and which the director co?
Ningcai Shen: The most favorite author is Wang Shuo. aspects of a former director Tsui Hark, now do not know.
Moderator: How do you understand the post-modern comedy?
Ningcai Shen: I think the comedy with a variety of hats, a bit strange, at least for me, I do not think the time of writing post-modern pre-modern, I just want the audience to laugh after reading it? Will the curse after laughing? I just want everyone laugh, laugh, after all not to criticize, just a blind deduction cap.
, plays and novels is completely different, write scripts like the change program, requires a lot of computing and debugging, writing novels, and that not the same. For example, I could write a novel but can not be drunk to write plays.
Moderator: Some Internet users say into these characters, when such feelings come there to write.
Moderator: write the play, it should be immersed another space bar.
Ningcai Shen: Yes, very happy to write, or how to write 80 sets?
Moderator: directing users say you should be very good.
Ningcai Shen: do directors need to control the actors, and the ability to control the scene. I had this idea before moving, I think I'm better than Directed know better script, but later found his own way others do, may be more appropriate than I, more efficient, faster, that can not be practiced, I want to forget, do not do, and also tired.
Moderator: Do you see much to sitcoms such as like.
Moderator: I think that is an excuse. like crying, like a basic human emotions are common.
Moderator: When you write something it will be affected by Friends The.
Moderator: user said in the martial arts we eat Inn Is it true?
Ningcai Shen: Really, we ate after finishing.
Moderator: Li Dazui the kitchen Art How?
Ningcai Shen: well, they will do.
Moderator: friends that you know Guo Degang?
Ningcai Shen: I know, I had seen his video, do not think it was funny, but I have a writer friend, he said Guo Degang crosstalk can only go to the theater to listen, only then can feel the atmosphere, that is indeed very strong, is difficult to see the strange man several decades. I am sure my friend, You want to eat so much pain, again, this is very great, he went to be successful today, I feel that God gave him in return.
Moderator: the ? There will also speak Mandarin.
Ningcai Shen: Putonghua is the feeling of his own.
lines appeared in all the time to write back not down
Moderator: user said, to bring you the greatest feeling and passion is what?
Ningcai Shen: I believe very few of any one movie can be watched on television, we have real-time comments online and tell you what looks good what does not look good, I think this is for life, I know this can be written later, that can not write, this interactive game you can tell me to write the future direction, this direction is much clearer than before.
Moderator: You should be very concerned about their online comment.
Ningcai Shen: I'm not concerned about the traditional view, comments on the Internet more concerned about some of the views, because that experience can give me guidance.
Host: user said Ningcai Shen is Your pen name, real name what?
Ningcai Shen: Online there.
Moderator: User Summary : no idea, then think of where to write where, if I remember too, will be repeated later.
Moderator: You also performed a short play, How do you feel?
Ningcai Shen: stage fright Can not find the lens, I do not write the lines down his back.
Moderator: At that time the director asks you played?
Ningcai Shen: At that time no extras.
Moderator: we compare replay will be those who care about Taiwan.
Ningcai Shen: like Shanghai, Tianjin and so on, and soon should be able to see.
Moderator: You also said that the online comments useful, but there are some adverse comments on how you see?
Ningcai Shen: If it is an open mind, I'll see if it is reviled not read.
Moderator: when you do not expect to be so hot, now what do you think?
Ning Fortune: Now some fear, and if good, I also fear that they will affect my future creative mind, such as what Your evaluation of the future impact of your creations are great?
Ningcai Shen: the future direction is more clear, more clearly than before.
Moderator: present status and the status of a year ago, what is Like?
Ningcai Shen: More than a year ago that the public's excitement where more attention to writing plays at the point where, this is very important to me.
Moderator: If you score yourself on a How many?
Ningcai Shen: Yes, the script 85 minutes, people director, the actors can play all aspects of 95,100 points, I think that the road can meet members and actors is also luck.
Moderator: Do you think those who need to improve?
Ningcai Shen: Some people feel that boring I would feel nausea, can be more fun if you can change some plays and some units apart, and so some small things, the direction is not large change.
Moderator: users that there is no plan to expand some of scene?
Ningcai Shen: a sequel is likely to split the scene.
Ningcai Shen: This is not to good, would like to extensions before, but too late because building takes time and requires professional staff, which even the bricks and the general not the same as anything else.
Moderator: We see inside the inn, the real should be what?
Ning God of Wealth: The real is not the top.
Host: user said that it is now more concerned about you, whether there is any inconvenience to go outside?
Ningcai Shen: No, after all, I'm not an actor.
Moderator: Do you Have you ever thought by now some of the success of more things to do?
Ningcai Shen: I think success is not very big impact on me, I feel solid do their own thing on it.
Moderator : The success of the show after you have created pressure?
Ningcai Shen: No, the pressure is given its own, change their attitude on it.
Moderator: the feelings, your feelings of how to grasp this? have to take into account the funny?
Ningcai Shen: emotional drama is natural, no default, I think we should go together, write together, there is no default.
Moderator: will not create a love triangle?
Ningcai Shen: Yes, if it is deliberately not like the manufacture of everyone, there will be problems, this is a lesson.
writing time to the absolute ban Light
Moderator: It can be said about the state of your writing you?
Ningcai Shen: No light, I saw a light on the spirit on the loose.
Moderator: Now time is running out, we asked Some users are interested in personal problems. your life is what kind of person?
Ningcai Shen: There are some within, old-fashioned.
Moderator: What is the usual hobby?
Ningcai Shen: playing fighting game , reading books, watching cartoons, and everyone likes the same.
Host: I heard that you like playing mahjong?
Ningcai Shen: false, I do not know how many cards mahjong. I do not like outdoor sports like stay at home.
Moderator: Do you own something you like to see their own?
Ningcai Shen: general they do not see, to watch his wife.
Ningcai Shen: The main challenge is to puncture themselves to think that other people will see that, then it will feel very embarrassed.
Moderator: his wife will watch and laugh?
Ningcai Shen: Yes.
Moderator: friends say you his wife is also of this line up?
Ningcai Shen: She is also the writer of this play, just not getting to work every day playing > Ningcai Shen: Tomorrow at home, because we are valentine day every day.
Moderator: Will you give gifts?
Ningcai Shen: We want to go out to eat out, buy gifts to buy gifts, so Each day is Valentine's Day.
Moderator: The last word on the user said.
Ningcai Shen: Thank you for the Person: Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment