Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Questions focused on six hundred twenty-seven

 1, free tree holes: moushun@hotmail.com. Select a letter from an open back, please do not involve personal privacy. You just sent me, I will take not to modify, and delete. Please consider in advance the consequences of good media, or by the adverse impact of the writers own.
2, and the copyright of all content of this blog a smooth all. For the convenience of reading, some letters of the words were appropriate excision , but retained key elements. free holes in trees and do not require separate responses received letters.
3, charges tree holes: yushunshun@gmail.com. charges tree holes are not the contents of the letter and respond to public. addressed to charges of tree holes reply to 100 yuan / letter. unrelated to the content of communication and consultation, are not included. serial number of your pay automatically by consulting more than .500 long letter word you stuffed charges tree holes, over 5,000 double payment by letter of the word.
4, no matter which tree holes sent a letter, do not use attachments, and do not endlessly always ask yourself what have your own. Even the advisory sent to open holes in the trees, as long as the recent Dedicated telephone talk (200RMB / hour). If no time or no desire to write long letters, you can send text messages to the charge holes in the trees, looking for family number. In order to avoid harassment, the phone will refuse to listen to any terms and appointments do not play calls. Thank you cooperation.
1, do not want to marry her boyfriend because of delays not to mention the female go home and see his parents do for you? (have intercourse in February) he said that love is a matter of two people, nothing to do with other people, for some not care about etiquette between family relationships. This man is not will be no sense of responsibility, do not know whether or not to choose this man a little childish.
was recognized in February, to hurry to see his parents, is nothing more than trying to relationship into the open, formal. you do in such a hurry to marry? you can not ah not his? man to lead a woman to go home to your parents, when the major treatment, less than the dust settles, he will not you mind your own Mother I call female customers, so the relationship between you and him on the marriage, when not to, do not want to go to his house to do the study. Of course, the man a little childish, immature, always unhappy people, but unfortunately you to care for his, you can not get him.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
2, and her husband married three years ago, only one child, both old and living in the field, .5 per month of a baby, two old people are very happy, her in-laws and mother came to care. Soon her mother and mother to create friction, the mother back home in January after. her mother did not go to school, housewives, and less exposure to others, big or small love call the shots, critical, petty and do not want other people to speak from the feelings, and sometimes do not respect others. because not live together, also no problem, but I am not submissive to his wife, but also assertive, get along with months of feeling depressed, and finally could not resist, and her mother there was a conflict. afterwards to remain silent I apologize, saying that doing good to get back home .9 act on her in-laws, non-take the baby away. I do not agree, let her husband and her in-laws to discuss, I look after themselves first baby in October so that they come back after I go to work to help us take care of baby.
I was extremely reluctant, and her in-laws live together, first, because, and her mother get along well; the second is her mother too much and I do not want your baby close. but I can not let them in, because they do not let them take care of the baby, they would be angry, her husband will be unhappy. mother came, and I do the how to get along with her?
you or silly, there is a strong, capable and loves doing more than good mother, she was happy to take child, the child brought to her the whole, to take a child when she treasures, certainly not worse than you take. pledge to you man: no problem to call you father and mother, but only if they recognize the absolute mistress position, not upside down, crow accounts for Nestle, were a young married woman did not even talk, that can be accomplished, or not called them.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
3, were married, her husband has been inactive for sex, After the birth of the baby and even less in this area. Sometimes I volunteered, my husband would say work tired or sleepy, a few times I do not want to touch the cold ass hot face. a long time ago once this thing is communication, he seems to agree. I'm sure her husband did not circumcenter, usually he was willing to talk to me talk, willing to go shopping with me, for my body, life, work is also very concerned about salaries and bonuses to pay me the whole, we trust each other, never quarreled after marriage, considered and beauty beauty. but the body could not inhibit the desire, how can I do? to find a lover, and I was public security cadres, not risk; apparatus or masturbation with it, do not always feel, psychological conflict; later I even had to steal was put into his cup aphrodisiac, afraid of his body.
many reasons for low sexual desire, in addition to congenital weakness, too lazy to do, there are fast asleep, and sleep enough after one day after boring sense. You sure man belong to the former, but fortunately time is short again, poor quality, there are occasionally washed sperm active follicles, so that future generations can continue rolling incense, if no child of your feelings earlier estimated a thorough work out. If you can not find lover, and only use of apparatus or Zimo, the woman did not long-term nature of the endocrine to disorders, temper temper, but also aging fast, in short, your problems are severe, the solution is not I can give you.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
4, A young small opening, then go after 3 days I know, soon we well on, and I admit that I fancy is his condition and his very generous. but he emerged naive schedule, and my tastes do not congenial, very petty, even incomprehensible, I hesitate to let go, too difficult to get along, he basically wanted me to lose yourself.
engage in small men, small men is mainly brought about enjoying sex, many do not expect the spirit of sharing, and a few small men years of age, mental or small you are half a century, he will also let you secure a dislike, not only this, simply look at the performance of his bed, usually do not travel.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
5, I'm 35, and her husband In the same year, he was a few months longer, married 8 years, 3 years old daughter. He Dr I Masters, five or six years ago, not a common language, considered divorce, then he go abroad, I did not like to go, separated 2 years, between the I had a lover, have to mention the extent of marriage, somehow I hesitated, broke the hearts of each other (husband, this relationship is not clear). was pregnant with no intention of her husband's child, with her husband after three months abroad too, and initially calm, but the feelings getting worse, especially after having a daughter, and her in-laws with discord, quarrel between us, I have emotional fatigue. I love children, do not want any harm to the children, But now, as long as her husband together, will fight in front of her daughter.
did for love of him and marry him, but now I love him gone, only resentment and regret, we have no way over, daughter does not like my father, not like my grandparents, I would like to give her a quiet home, is not it the divorce? I thought about remarriage, just want to be a single mother to love my daughter, but they are all family snobbish smart person, if I mention the divorce, they certainly do not make me take anything (including his daughter), I have to fight for her daughter but I do not know the divorce process will not cause great harm to my daughter?
Children always want to grow up, its called the children always in the clouds break, it is better to give children a relatively simple and peaceful environment.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
6, this feeling, I was that happy and pain. Happiness is with him feel happiest with, you can hold him, hear him call me spoiled rotten child that tone of voice, and be happy all the happiness! pain did not get my house together and agree a date with him every time out, should conceal the family out. I remain on both sides, as not made him angry, and I ran out to meet him at midnight, in order to keep his family blame him, I ran home to more than five points, though tired, may be able to see the smiling faces of people on both sides of sufficient was. In fact, he is very bad temper, and I still have not find out how to coax him to be a long time can be good not happy, every time we were both to death by the other gas can is not going to kid, often waiting for him at last gas consumption, I can see him smile, for that smile I waited a long time. Sometimes he fiercely me, I'm so sorry, tears fall, he ignored me, I can only regulate their own back, though, miserable, they still love.
now we can not be together for real, I can blame? parents? they are also good for me. can only say that does not fit my own hard-earned work, because I only have this income, would have like two people work together, but he chose to give up, how can I do. In fact, no one wrong, just do not fit, the old me, who will cherish? Now he wants to ask my parents to give him a chance ~ so Back and forth, you have me for his efforts to see it? he had been a virgin mind if I do not want to be engaged with efforts to obtain the consent of the family ~ you can do?
do you get this object state, only a smooth wood foolishly, and for ten minutes you depressed father and mother, raising children is a idiot, do not know what they want, what people can be, poor ah.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
7, I 25 25 He also, we from the south and the north, started dating in college, living together fast for 6 years. Now he is regional manager of a fitness company, and I have been at home doing the housework, never officially worked only tutor. We is love, this 6 years often quarrel, but no one can do without. This year my body is not good, often sick, can not do tutoring, only to do housework at home, relying on his life, he felt too much pressure to raise I keep the house, will have to raise children, and his parents hoped he would come home development, and I can not go home with him, my parents age, I was the only one. He is a dutiful son, he increasingly do not think we appropriate, the official mentioned again and again broke up with me, said he has no feelings for me, only responsibilities.
to us last year, his parents bought a house in Beijing, ready by the end of engagement, his family preference for sons, for I have requirement, before the students receive a certificate, receive a certificate after the regeneration. I am very angry, could not accept a thing that he particularly wanted to leave me, but probably because of poor me, and he felt I would not make money in addition to other I considered a hard to find a good woman, now is not the heart to leave. But he has changed my attitude, I do not like, I told him getting better and better, want to return to the past, but he was more and more agitated, but also Do not say you are good to me. how can I do? leave him up?
you bought 6 years ago, still often wear clothes? not you? that you should understand that he wants to break up with your firm the. to save the feelings of such a state are generally not your present, so do not waste more time on him, and quickly get a job, support themselves, the selection of a man you love your attention, it was like reading The girls went to college life.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
8, M (LG) and female LP) do not understand the next flash marriage. male family conditions in general. marriage, non-LP LG found CN, with the ex-girlfriend at home with LG intimate photos, articles, etc. There are other couples. QQ in the close call. ex-girlfriend repeatedly take the initiative to contact LG (some dubious), the former girlfriend have feelings for men tend to have compassion, and that breaking up can be friends (LP against this view). LP When asked, LG always denied and concealed, that are the thing of the past, without resolve. male family favoritism, say over, and is passive.
LG a bad temper, easy to anger. love to pick a small LP problems, approximate vexatious, said the women would not have. Women do inclusion and tolerance, perceived grievance. Liangkou out before, are unemployed, women pay the cost. men into the cause of free, family or not, a negative attitude, No self-confidence. childhood home spoiled, dependent. before and after marriage women feel men are too selfish concealment and deception, that is good for women, but in reality to fight for their freedom (only the surface with a girlfriend). or else why the marriage has There are so many things to give up treatment? female heart is heavy shadows, and only let go be removed, but not resolved. female conflict. want to save the male side of the situation and guide him positive life; the other side of another of his ? You are unemployed, your money your father and mother in addition to that sold themselves for, and such a Chiruan Fan of the man, you do not work quickly to catch him out, made him take up his responsibilities in the bear family, still here of the distance between him and former girlfriend, hungry, almost flat above the mouth, there is still the heart of the following mouth, you're off the mark of the Well.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
9, I have a friends, suddenly sent a text message, and asked I love the world have? I am wondering children, he has a family, ah, and the love of he good? asked became clear, that he met online high school, the two will have them all. after he had learned from others, this student is very effort, he is painful. I have been silent, I felt that users have problems thinking, are not satisfied with his own wife? or temptations?
I should be silent. he really thought a problem, a personal experience of attempting to draw universal conclusions. you are thinking of a problem, the spouse is upset, this is a common phenomenon, as the temptation, it is ubiquitous , what all the fuss.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
10, I 82 .07 84 years of his first kiss on Christmas, after the official exchanges, so far in October, did not deviate. Tuen Ng met with his parents. He two bedrooms and a living male colleagues, and air of a bedroom. weekend three of us often cook together, I occasionally places in the other bedroom. Recently I was invited to officially move in the past. I will not, and his pre-marital sex, even if the move in the past is living alone in a room. However, the existing points hesitation:
ex-boyfriend and I often quarrel, get along with him in October, he was very considerate, I do not speak truth, he is also very tolerant. but I was two years older, If married, age will affect us? with him and his colleagues (and I am familiar friend) to play with the cooking and feel warm, but I am worried that with the two men and unmarried women live with, whether it be subject to slander meeting? If I live He next door, this distance will affect the normal process of love, or affect my feelings for him and the judge? friends think he and I often do not match, but I think he good enough for me, with him I am depressed a lot of character has become bright. But I am also surprised that they themselves would occasionally inviting the other sex. I do not really love him, or of human nature also? However, I will always be loyal to him. Do not love object sharing
shared, to avoid creating opportunities for the carnal; and cohabitation, if not sex with outsiders is also a prospective wife is watching you, and when you will break up, it's difficult spouse; there, people is feeling lazy animals, once spent a long time together, forming a habit, you have a better choice, also because it is not willing to change the status quo, and give up their lives update.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
11, cis-cis-sister , look at your blog almost two years, but never written to you, did not stay off the floor. Days Away in a smooth, then the women, dark period; from your every word motto, I think many people have already learned the use near the favor and respect in the attachment, let this letter out of my most ardent wishes mm wish you good health, peace, Shun Yi.
girl, a smooth female by nature, in other words, that men do not care about a smooth than women to have a say, will seize power, but women have to defend their own interests to fight, and even sometimes give way to the male to attempt to interest more women. As long as we own comfortable, the man he loved loud noise to raise themselves Yes. feminist such a great thing, not a respected along to get moving, you little confused, or did not watch the Ming Bai Moushun talking about.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
12, had a boyfriend or before July, he is a doctor, I feel good, I did, but one thing is causing us conflict. my unit with office and a man, and I live around the building in winter and sometimes ride home from work, after her boyfriend since the understanding of did not take off, our colleagues is no other content. but this caused misunderstanding between me and her boyfriend, in order to solve the misunderstandings I decided to ask my colleagues to dinner, my colleagues do not, then your boyfriend, he did not go. let her boyfriend I told my colleagues, did not speak to him from the future, do not travel with him. I think at the end of our offices will be dissolved, it is not with his colleagues not on the line between you, no need to tell my colleagues face to face, I do not want to offend her boyfriend does not want to hurt colleagues, more and more conflicts with her boyfriend, until the break up, can I fit this.
your needle nose, the doctor is only the size of eye-ah. Shaniao one, it was for him to pick his girlfriend to work, but also safe and Province heart and on my way and why not? Shaniao way of thinking there is a problem disband to disband it, once winter comes, can continue to take the car to go to work colleagues, we do not have to man's pretense, put themselves under constant state of anxiety.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
13, I am a 30-year-old man, 1.77 meters tall, looks correct. living in Changchun, Jilin Province. Eight years ago I gave up a relatively stable but low-income work to a bank guarantee of corporate debt arbitrage trading as a career, eight years to do the good, total capital increased by 3 times, now has nearly a million in cash assets. from the funds this year even if I eat the interest savings alone can be on top of a monthly income of 3000. Parents retired, two old monthly pension of about three thousand pieces, without the burden of the family. The only confusion is that friends and family this year, I was introduced to some of my favorite girls, people living on their parents know that I rely on securities After that I do not have a proper job first, then think of the stock market crash that I have to ruin the possibility, so gone below hh Shun sister, I am very troubled, and you give me some suggestions it, thank you!
Well, you contact me, I walk around you feel a Changchun courageous women age fish.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
14, I do not know how to speak in short, love and sex really is what relationship, at different times, such as youth, adult, first love, and has reached maturity! If you are the first love, a man very much hope that sex life, but the girls will pass the buck, what love is important, or feelings of importance, to how to make scale?
you are studying Japanese origin? how Chinese say so awkward it? inseparable love and sex, but love does not mean sex, love is the emotional problems, sex is a physical problem, in general, because of the men love, woman for love, and so was prone to divide men and women, whenever they do not understand each other. This is the physical structure of men and women of different social status and cultural factors and traditional result, do not expect everyone where to get a general solution formula, or something relatively simple sake of discussion.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
15, women are often reported in the new look of your text, very intimate feeling, feelings, and strangers that may be easier to say it, so I write to you.
I am not in Chongqing, has been living in a small town, there is a brother, perhaps because the youngest of the reasons, especially family pet for me, although a child is mother, at that time, I always Girls learned to smoke, and then followed her from school until the later to Chongqing University on a three-stream, but nobody, really, as the birds fly out of the cage, when my mother took all day to the freedom of living on the outside comfortable, feeling really in the I have before him, handed over her boyfriend, but none had the feeling with the mind, and perhaps small, someone's not deep, I hurt, because it is Luohuayouyi, water ruthless. he and I together on this simple to this end can be in love to the older students.
boyfriend last couple of years ego, and perhaps boys woke up quite late, as a person living outside, I developed a more independent and more mature character, in and before me, he is also a mother all day to find 10 dollars to the internet café to get the boys, when his family does not agree with him playing a friend, and he did not finish high school, no friends, his life was simple, once a computer can access the computer, I He may not want to eat, do not sleep. At the time I was reading, he read in order to prove to his family, he had grown up, you can play friends, to go out and find work, his first job was to become his home idle, from time to time to go to school to play one, (then I had to live his home) he looked at me bored at his house, said: Internet thing. come back to eat do not know why I would take it only 10 dollars, which is why this thing, I played my heart moved, but also now I can not afford homes because of this feeling. Later, I graduated, did not like the others How that work as hard to find, what I did not seem to work to charge into a hotel receptionist, may in itself not ask for it, in fact, when I graduated from the family arranged everything for me, back home to teach my brother is itself a teachers, but I determined not to go back, because I particularly believe what this person can give me happiness. because of my refusal, my mother still blame me now, that I abandoned her for another man.
this My boyfriend has had during much of the work, done a member of more than a year now, the wage to 1,000 yuan, told, not my high wages in the hotel, in fact, I have not been poor before, although the family in the district, But at home a lot better condition than her boyfriend at home. Think of the days in fact, together with her boyfriend but the poorest and most had no money. I've been Love is not an idle rich people poor, because I am with him to know his family case, the house is left to the elderly, alcohol father mother addicted to gambling, they never seem concerned about their son's future, but also do not care what he is doing, they have no job no job, I heard that they are scene a few years, that is, the work of those years buyout, rest on its laurels, and now they had. and were getting a divorce, of course, it's not my thing, but I really want to ask them, there parents are not doing responsibility?
looked around friends, marriage, to be afraid of shame, then, out of work for 2 years, and I basically no decent clothes, not to mention cosmetics, and now thousands of pieces are short of credit, but also until Now I love me a good look. boyfriend loved me, to me by Pak Shun thousands, numerous quarrels are his first mistake, I admit that my temper is very dry, sometimes people do not how to give him after the previous face often choose between his words wrong. He thought a simple, no man, should I teach him many things, in fact, I hate this romantic relationship, and sometimes I feel like I'm not his girlfriend, but he Mom. need most is security, I do not want to have floating, I changed jobs, pay better than before, and I asked my boyfriend, former friends into the Marriott, but I now pay almost double that of his .
Akira However, I also found between the original three years has been in my progress, and he was marking time, he still loves the Internet, love the game, still live without any of the circle of life, now in their old homes to demolition, can not solve the accommodation, we can only renting homes. the monthly rent, water and electricity network charges, it seems that I am one thing, he never concerned about them. He is listening to my words My words to him as really not realistic. I said to him, together, do not understand what I'm waiting in the end, in fact, I just feel that society is so real now, I wanted to find a creative partnership with each other to the old together, we have long learned to independence, learned early and naive, we do not expect to find a house and a car, because I know where their own conditions, we worked very hard to learn to live, can be life seems to always make trouble for us.
Sometimes I think he was young and unthinking also normal, but he kind of family environment, this way of life, so much pressure, do not have enough to make it grow? to now have his mother come to us from time to time asking for money to play mahjong, I was out the class for so long on my own mother gave almost no money, sometimes I think I'm sorry I'm struggling to keep her mother for several decades. I've been looking forward to my boyfriend grew up in the past few years I did not see to his change, he grew up in the process of waiting too long, nor is it thought about breaking up, can think of three through bit by bit, as if they can not afford homes. think about his family, if not me, he What happens? Of course I am not saying how great their own, so to speak, playing with my friends in, he almost no decent clothes. Now I'm very Fuzao day, every day at home watching him get on the Internet great joy, I am very sad, is not really as they say, selfish woman better?
do not know that you will not read this long-winded, I'm really bored, and now women are dress up, so hold your home a rich man, a man like us, do not expect support, but the men just want to find a good life, really so difficult? quick demolition of his home, his mother promised give us a house, we also agreed that if no house next year, we broke up. to imagine that his current attitude, even if he has a house, can I have a lifetime to guarding the house?
when off to hesitate chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment