Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I want that one

 I want a man

then he would lie in bed at night and I rang the mobile phone texting.


I want a man that he would call me in the morning, said: pig, get up.


I want a man that he would in his journal says a lot about my words, but words do not really gorgeous.


I want a man that he would fly in his signature in the letter written to my anger, my happiness.


I want a man so he can meet his friends, colleagues gathering family gatherings, regardless of the occasion mentioned about my topic.


I want a man that he was sad when I help my arms.


I want a man that he will be like when I am sick I go to the doctor ordered, and then feed me personally to take medicine.


I want a man so he will fall before my tears with a big hand cover my eyes. And then said softly, my eyes just smile to see when is the best.


I want a man that he was wronged when I put my head upon his shoulder. Then stroking my hair and say it does not matter even if people do not believe you of all you and me.


I want a man that he would cross the road holding my hand when I say go with me.


I want a man that he will be patient when I'm angry cajole, and then make me angry that you ugly.


I want a man that he would cry when I wipe tears for me, and tell me a good cry I do.


I want a man that he will reach out my arm tired very distressed to say hug.


I want a man that he would condone my little temper occasionally.


I want a man so I said nothing in the matter, you go, it does not really worry the go of my hand and then leave me alone.


I want a man that does not have to be handsome, but he must be clean.


I want a man that does not have to be sweet, but he must have a good temper.


I want a man that he would from the moment we hand it to me that from today onwards, we are in trouble when I share bliss.


I want a man that he handed to me that I found you to rely on you, you're my own I will not have someone close to you.

I want to think of it as long as a person
his mouth will be micro-Jan.


I want to remind me that a person's impulse to sing, so I can began to sing, or cry, or giggle.

so I want a man
and I hand in hand in the tree-lined walking path, even if do not speak each other's mind can feel.


I want you and me by a man lying on the beach, listening to the sea sound.


I want a man so willing to eat a bowl with me 4 dollars for ramen, 3 dollars Coke also particularly satisfied smirk at me.



I want a man that does not speak in my smile is not the time to really think my heart did not feel pain and sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment